Welcome to Mrs. Tonkin's Website!
Please use your class link to find your assignments or other relevant materials for your class.
This site is being developed as of April 2014.
Please be patient as I make changes and create the full site!
Course Requirements and CTE
Starting in Fall 2014, all of my computer and technology classes can be counted as CTE (Career and Technical Education) Credits. All High School Graduates are required to take one full credit of CTE classes to graduate. There are now several options available for students to choose from in order to meet these requirements. For individual class requirements and syllabi visit the Syllabi Page.
Edgemont School District 23-1 Statement of School Philosophy and Objectives
The Edgemont School District 23-1 exists for the academic, social, and physical growth of all students. To the fullest extent possible, the school community shall work to develop each student to his/her maximum potential.
Thus, the Edgemont School District 23-1 shall endeavor to develop in each student:
- The skills needed for responsible citizenship by promoting socially acceptable attitudes and personal habits.
- A mastery of basic skills in communications and mathematics.
- A knowledge and appreciation of the social sciences, applied sciences, and the arts.
- The knowledge and skills needed for practical application in vocations and avocations.
- Physical and mental well-being.